Grey Goose Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
Grey Goose Archery Gift Vouchers in Pounds Sterling are issued by and are the property of Grey Goose Archery whose registered office is at 149 Broomhill, Downham Market, Norfolk, PE38 9QU, United Kingdom.
Grey Goose Archery Gift Vouchers are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions and by purchasing you will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Grey Goose Archery Gift Vouchers are issued for redemption against
(a) Grey Goose Archery coaching sessions equivalent in value to their full face value or
(b) as part payment against the same.
Payment will be made to Grey Goose Archery, who will also be responsible for dispatching the Gift Voucher. Grey Goose Archery Gift Vouchers may be cancelled after issue if any information supplied at the time of purchase is untrue or inaccurate, or if payment is declined or incorrect cardholder details and/or billing information have been supplied.
Each Grey Goose Archery Gift Voucher features a unique reference code and date stamp and:
1. May be redeemed once for its full face value within its period of validity in exchange for Grey Goose Archery coaching sessions.
2. Must be presented for redemption upon arrival at Grey Goose Archery. Photocopies will not be accepted, nor will any damaged or defaced Grey Goose Archery Gift Vouchers.
3. May not be exchanged as a whole or in part for cash.
4. Will not be replaced if lost or stolen and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Its redemption will be subject to the availability of coaching sessions at Grey Goose Archery and may be subject to government or regulatory approvals, regulations and restrictions
6. In the event that the value of the Grey Goose Archery Gift Voucher does not cover the full cost of the coaching sessions provided then the balance must be paid by the redeemer of the Grey Goose Archery Gift Voucher in cash or by cheque.
7. Is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Any use of the Grey Goose Archery web-site www.greygoosearchery.co.uk will be subject to the policies, terms and conditions displayed on or accessible from the web-site.
8. The archery session maybe part of a group or individual lesson.
Grey Goose Archery Gift Vouchers are subject to the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes.